A board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Leverett specializes in aesthetic surgery of the breast, body and face. He believes the decision to have surgery should be individualized, extremely gratifying and that patient education is paramount in that decision. Complemented by an educated, nurturing staff that augments service and attention to detail, Dr. Leverett uses his skill and artistry to optimize each patient’s unique results. Dr. Leverett is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the Lipoplasty Society, the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and the Arizona Society of Plastic Surgeons. His exceptional medical training includes an undergraduate degree from the University of Georgia, a medical degree from the Medical College of Georgia, a general surgery residency at Maricopa Medical Center and a plastic surgery residency at Wright State University, as well as published plastic surgical manuscripts, all culminating in a state-of-the-art 18-year private practice, Body By Leverett!
“What I Do For Fun” Statement”
- – Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- – Certified by the American Board of Surgery
- – Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- – Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- – Member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- – Member of the Lipoplasty Society